- Glossophobia Be Gone: Civil Speakers Toastmasters Fight Fear of Public Speaking
- Orange County CANstruction: A Recipe Against Hunger
- Certificates of Compliance in Los Angeles County
- What Are ALTA Surveys and When Do You Need One?
- The Whys and Whats of the Statewide General Waste Discharge Requirements for Sanitary Sewer Systems (Part II)
Tag Archives: Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
Highlights from HFI’s Storm Water Conferences about the new California Statewide General permit for Storm Water Discharges Associated with Construction and Land Disturbances (New Permit) that went into effect July 1, 2010. Panelists emphasized that their focus in regulating the New Permit will be on good housekeeping and keeping pollutants from leaving a project site. Continue reading